interrupteur schneider double

12 August 2020, 17:09 | Updated: 12 August 2020, 19:15.

Paloma Faith's team of James, Sonny and Hayley performed an incredible rednition of 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' by Simon & Garfunkel. The Voice Kids move audience to tears with astonishingly powerful Simon & Garfunkel song - video.

Picture: ITV/The Voice/Getty

Carole King Simon hat spätestens mit seiner Zugabe "Ave Marie" jeden überzeugt!

30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA

12 August 2020, 17:09 | Updated: 12 August 2020, 19:15Paloma Faith's team sang a beautiful version of 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' on last Saturday's (August 8) episode of The Voice Kids.James, Sonny and Hayley performed an incredible cover of the Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel song that left the judges and audience in tears.The trio were performing for a place in the semi-finals in The Battles round of The three teenagers were asked to sing the hard song as part of singer Paloma Faith's team, and while the superstar had her reservations on whether they were up to the challenge, the team's hard work more than paid off on the night.While stunned judges will-i.am and Danny Jones watched on, After a difficult deliberation, the judge chose 14-year-old Hayley to go through to the next round, much to the delight of her overwhelmed family.It was certified gold for over one million copies in the US, and the song has sold over six million copies worldwide, making it among the best-selling singles ever and it reached number one in the UK in 1970.Paul Simon said: "He felt I should have done it, and many times on a stage, though, when I'd be sitting off to the side and Larry Knechtel would be playing the piano and Artie would be singing 'Bridge', people would stomp and cheer when it was over, and I would think, 'That's my song, man...'."

TV & Film

Simon: Can't Help Falling In Love: So sanfte Töne! Clips aus The Voice Kids bei Sat.1

Kate Garraway announces break from Good Morning BritainOzzy's daughter Kelly Osbourne shows off huge six stoneStrictly's Neil Jones goes public with new girlfriend aChariots of Fire and Star Trek actor Ben Cross has diedKate Garraway opens up on celebrating husband DerekMoment George Michael first locks eyes with ‘future soulmate’ in audience while singing Careless WhisperFreddie Mercury in private: Rarely seen photos of the performance of 'How Deep Is Your Love' on live TV - videoBrits have revealed their top 30 ultimate dance floorA new David Bowie live album has been released and it'sPiers Morgan and wife Celia Walden burgled on holiday

Ball-trap Entre Amis, Cigarette électronique Juul, Lartiste Chocolat مترجمة بالعربية, Whip En Français, Platinum Apartments At Freshwater Place4,3(107)À 0,2 km, Bonbonne Co2 Belgique, Arpège Ukulélé Facile, Recette Au Cidre - Marmiton, Chiffre D'affaire Facebook 2004, Le Renard Attaque T Il L'homme, Blackpink Rosé Age, Poêle Inox Tefal, Foulard Soie Cheveux Dormir, Musique Revue Des Troupes, Watford - Manchester City Pronostic, Tp Contacteur Auxiliaire, Pistolet à Silicone Makita, Lieu Ou L'on Dîne En Regardant Un Spectacle, Recette Sauce Entrecote Thermomix, Compliant Synonyme Français, Make You Feel My Love Piano Pdf, Esp32 Wifi Example, Vieille Canaille Chanson Gainsbourg, Artnet Raspberry Pi, Vanity Case Rigide, Ro Et Cut - Tiago, Formation Initiale Des Directeurs, Poule Serama Taille, Panne électricité New York, Restaurant Au Jardin Gourmand, Code Promo Momox, Meilleur Objet Connecté Google Home, Maison Jojo Siwa, Câble Usb-c Vers Usb-c Fnac, Chasse Chat 300m, Abus De Pouvoir Spa, Symbolique Poule Noire, Noémie Lvovsky Filmographie, Musée De La Mine Horaires, Conjugaison Exercices Pdf, Programmation Télécommande Somfy, Plan D'exposition Au Bruit Erp, La Tronche En Biais Coronavirus, Film Ramdam Avis, Recette Hydromel Sans Levure, Pension Retraite Cheval, Obnoxious En Français, Câble Usb-c Vers Micro Usb, Magasin Rue Du Temple Auxerre, Recette Pomme Sucre, Virtuosité En Arabe, Chalumeau Cuisine Action, Fleuve Noir Twist Final, Annulation Oraux Concours Interne, Lcd H Arduino, Aquarelle Facile Animaux, Poker En Ligne Fiable, Gâteau Roulé Crème Mascarpone Vanille, Vente Flash Lidl, Remboursement Ameli Sms, Schéma Câblage Interphone Legrand, Dzaoudzi - Paris, Bigard Blague Auchan, Poldark Rowella Actress, Téléchargement De Shareit Pc, Antiquité Gréco-romaine Art, Maquette Maison Miniature, Restaurant Cuisine Toscane Florence, Cible Arc Paille, Fredericks Goldman Jones Sur Scène, Comment Détecter Une Fuite De Fréon, Animal Crossing New Horizons Guillaume Et Kim,

chien loup tchécoslovaque élevage prix0.Comments

chien loup tchécoslovaque élevage prix