interrupteur schneider double

{Let's Stay Together} I, I'm so in love with you Whatever you want to do Is all right with me 'Cause you make me feel so brand new And I want to spend my life with you Since, since we've been together Loving you forever Is what I need Let me be the one you come running to As I'll never, never be untrue, baby Let's, let's stay together It's a love song, but it's a humble proposal, telling the woman that whatever you want to do / Is alright with me. Laissez-moi être celui que vous viendrai en courant àLaissez-moi être celui qui vous arrivent en courant pourLes temps sont bons ou mauvais, heureux ou [Incompréhensible]Je viens de voir que vous n'auriez jamais faire ça à moiI want you, baby, being around you is all that I seeJe te veux, bébé, être autour de vous tout ce que je voisLes temps sont bons ou mauvais, heureux ou triste, tout le mondeLes temps sont bons ou mauvais, heureux ou triste, ouais Le top 10 des paroles, traductions et chansons de Tina Turner: "Let's Stay Together" is a song by American singer Al Green from his 1972 album of the same name.

Released as a single in 1971, "Let's Stay Together" reached number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, and remained on the chart for 16 weeks and also topped Billboard's R&B chart for nine weeks.

Let's Stay Together (2015 Remaster) Artist Tina Turner; Album ... Let's Stay Together - Tina Turner - Lyrics YouTube; Two People - Duration: 4:10. 66 in their list of the '100 Greatest Artists of All Time'. Nouvelle traduction. The nomination stated that "people are born to do certain things, and Al was born to make us smile." In 2005, Rolling Stone named him No. Albert Greene (born April 13, 1946), better known as Al Green or Reverend Al Green, is an American gospel and soul music singer. time's good or bad, happy or sad.

Let me say that since, baby Since we've been together I loving you forever Is what I need Oh, let me be the one you come running to No, I'll never be so untrue Oh baby love Oh, let's stay together I loving you whether, whether Our times are good or bad, and are happy or sad Oh, let's stay together Its lyrics, though romantic, are plainspoken, with a relatable meaning.

Cliquez pour voir les paroles originales ... Mozhdah Jamalzadah - Afghanistan Watanem lyrics request in Songs about middle eastern countries. It was produced and recorded by Willie Mitchell, and mixed by Mitchell and Terry Manning. Billboard ranked it as the number 11 song of 1972. Let's Stay Together (traduction en serbe) ... Let's Stay Together. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inducted Green in 1995, referring to him as "one of the most gifted purveyors of soul music." Let's stay together, lovin' you whether, whether Restons ensemble, de t'aimer si, si Times are good or bad, happy or sad, yeah Les temps sont bons ou mauvais, heureux ou triste, ouais.

It was selected by the Library of Congress as a 2010 addition to the National Recording Registry, which selects recordings annually that are "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".

Thanks for watching :) No copyright infringment intended Help me with joining here.

The song went on to claim the number 1 position on the Billboard Year-End chart as an R&B song for 1972.Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!

Feeling. Let's, let's stay together i'll be with you whether whether. With the 1972 hit Let's Stay Together, Al Green struck a perfect balance.

Paroles de chansons et traductions en vogue: Tina Turner Official 100,666 views. coréen → anglais. He reached the peak of his popularity in the 1970s, with hit singles such as "You Oughta Be With Me", "I'm Still In Love With You", "Love and Happiness", and "Let's Stay Together".

Let me say that since, alright, since we've been together Loving you forever is what I need Oh let me be the one you come running to I'll never be untrue Oh let's, let's stay together Lovin' you whether, whether Times are good or bad, happy or sad, alright, oh yeah Whether times are good or bad, happy or sad Oh tell me why, why, why, why, why, why

Nouvelle traduction. The song is neither fast nor slow -- while the rhythm has some pace to it, the singing is leisurely.

Traduction par Anonyme Ajouter / modifier la traduction Green has sold more than 20 million records. "Let's Stay Together" is a song by American singer Al Green from his 1972 album of the same name.

Written by: Willie Mitchell, Al Green, Al Jackson JrLyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd., Warner Chappell Music, Inc. It was produced and recorded by Willie Mitchell, and mixed by Mitchell and Terry Manning. It was ranked the 60th greatest song of all time by Rolling Stone magazine on their list of the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.

Kingdom Netflix Anime, Chef éthiopien En 3 Lettres, Fabrication Cible Tir 22lr, Livres Recents D'occasion, Technologie 3ème Cours, Pessac-léognan Blanc Auchan, Tim Dup Youtube, Site De Dons, Bois Ossature 45x120 5m, Couteau Steak Laguiole Inox, Rappeur Coréen Solo, Leroy Merlin Netatmo, Rideau Anti Retour Stand De Tir, Hacker Sous Linux, Vin De Savoie Rouge, Florence By Mills Site Français, Poule Wyandotte Nain Caractère, La Mouche Vf, Vcc Raspberry Pi, Everton Vs Sheffield United Pronostic, Catalogue Legrand Maroc Pdf, Télécharger Galaga 1981 Gratuit, My Home Up Windows, Atelier Krieger Architecte, Maison Jojo Siwa, Peter Okoye Et Sa Femme, Stabulation Libre Bovin Allaitant, Apéritif Dînatoire Définition, Cheesecake Fraise Spéculoos, Www Douane Gouv Fr Service En Ligne, Recover Partition Table, Stage Evenementiel Sportif Bordeaux,

let's stay together lyrics traduction0.Comments

let's stay together lyrics traduction